Telemarketer reports

(201) 202-9499 - Complaint Log

Submit your own complaint

7 complaints - New Jersey, Massachusetts - Jersey City, Hackensack, Cambridge, Union City, Newark, Leonia, Morristown, Bayonne, Oradell, Englewood, Rochelle Park, Succasunna, Cliffside Park, Ramsey, Rutherford, Wayne, Dumont, Kearny, Caldwell, Ridgewood, Hasbrouck Heights, Westwood, Wyckoff, Fair Lawn, Teaneck, Closter, Park Ridge, Maywood, Mahwah, Oakland, Teterboro, Secaucus, Newton, Elizabeth, Weehawken, New Brunswick, Passaic, Vernon, Orange

  • Bison - 3-1-2014 4:17:19PM

    QuotesChimp is intriguing to note that over fifty per cent of all insurance payouts are made not for property damage and for personal injuries. It is worth pointing out that your rights to be limited by insurance industry schemes to recover for personal injuries you have endured in an automobile accident leave unaffected this significant region of insurance company overhead. Could it be that the personal injury suit disaster the insurance industry whines so bitterly around is actually a mirage? We presume thus.

  • Andres - 2-8-2014 11:11:38AM

    Lesley Garside Hi, I too have registered a copamny and submitted accounts in May this year via a Bulgarian lawyer. I have no intention of buying property now. What are the implications if I do absolutely nothing regarding this copamny the process to de register is very expensive and I am now not in the position to find funds to pay for this especially with the exchange rate as it is. Am I blacklsted in Bulgaria or do I become a criminal in uk and europe!? Or will it simply go away? [url=]yvfbwb[/url] [link=]cwuwxdeif[/link]

  • Vik - 2-7-2014 5:43:17AM

    Your articles are for when it abtusolely, positively, needs to be understood overnight.

  • Nadege - 2-4-2014 11:24:20PM

    Dear Alan,A personal injruy trust does not have to be complicated, and the time necessary depends on what works for you.Assuming the Claimant has the mental capacity necessary to deal with their compensation, then a simple trust, called a bare trust, is all that is required.A bare trust holds the Claimant's money, the money remains the Claimant's for tax purposes, and the Claimant can demand the money at any time. Two trustees should be appointed, and I usually include the Claimant as a trustee. You then set up a joint bank account to deal specifically with the compensation from the personal injruy case, and that is all there should be to it.The statement above assumes the claimant has the mental capacity to handle their own money, and there are no investment reasons which make a more complicated form of trust necessary. By more complicated I mean a discretionary trust, but these have significant complications in terms of tax. The money in a discretionary trust is for the trustees to deal with, and this contrasts with a bare trust where the money actually remains the Claimant's. If a trust more complicated than a bare trust is advised then serious and specialised advice is necessary. There should be vey good reasons if a complicated arrangement is necessary.The answer to your question is it takes days rather than weeks or months to set up a simple personal injruy, a bare trust. It will probably take longer to open the bank account.Make sure you get clear advise as to what purchases should not be made from the trust, which means the trust funds should not be used for items for which State benefits are intended. You should also keep a record of what the trust money was used for in case there is a dispute. [url=]kjqtlrw[/url] [link=]tfagwnggyjd[/link]

  • David - 1-28-2014 1:01:41AM

    Zelda,Hi. Lynette is away so i am replying in her stead.If you leave the preoprty settlement and do not commence legal proceedings, you will be stuck in that situation until you get a lawyer to start things going. You can do it sooner or later; the only difference is that the later you do something, the more costly it will be. If you do nothing then the house will stay in joint names until one of you dies.The solution is to get a lawyer to write to him to threaten to issuecourt proceedings if he doesn't agree to a preoprty settlement. If he still refuses. The next step is to issue court proceedings. At this point he will realise you are serious and hopefully agree to preoprty settlement without too much trouble.There are a lot of others issues with preoprty settlement that affect things and you really need to see a lawyer in the first instance just to see where you stand in your particular situation. After that you can work out what you want to do.hope this is of some assistance.RegardsBryan

  • Azis - 1-27-2014 11:53:41AM

    Sorry to hear the move is off but sounds as if it was a good diicseon. Your new rooms look wonderful and you may even question why you ever thought of moving. If it's meant to be it will happen anyway. Happy New Year. Philippa xx

  • 5-5-2008 1:58:10AM

    I tried to call this number back and it was out of service. What to do?

  • About Us

    Phone Spam Filter is a free service designed to assist the general public in determining which callers are annoying telemarketers. Our goal is to develop a complete database of all the phone solicitors out there, so you can stop receiving calls trying to sell you products and services.

    Copyright © 2023

    Social Media

    International Sites

    Phone Spam Filter offers the ability to identify and block telemarketers around the world. Here is a list of our current set of international websites:
    New Zealand
    United Kingdom
    United States